Welcome to Economy Borough!
The 2016 Roadway Project has begun!
These roads that are being milled and repaved is as follows:
- Pinehurst Drive, Oakhaven Drive, Shaffer Road (from Woodlawn Road to Rt. 989)
- Rolling Hills Road (from Freedom Road to pavement change)
- Lawnview Drive (from Rolling Hills Road to Borough border)
- Ridge Avenue (from Conway Wallrose Road to Evans City Road)
- Borough Building Parking Lot and a portion of Kenneth Campbell Drive
- Public Works Parking Lot
- Line Striping on Economy Way, Mary Reed Road, Parkhill Road & Ridgewood Drive
Paving has tentatively been scheduled to begin on Friday, July 15th .
A Recycling Event has been planned by the Pennsylvania Resources Council for Saturday July 30th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at North Allegheny Senior High School in Wexford.
See this webpage (http://prc.org/programs/collection-events/hard-recycle-collections/west/) and/or flyer for a complete list of items accepted and associated fees.
Hard to Recycle Collection Event (flyer)
Living in Economy Borough
HISTORY OF ECONOMY BOROUGH